FASTPANEL team wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
We would like to notify you about the latest updates:
Let's start with completely new implementations:
- FASTPANEL supports PostgreSQL (9.6/10/11) (beta) from now on
- phpPgAdmin application has been implemented
- FASTPANEL can now be installed on Ubuntu 18.04 (beta) operating system
The list of improvements:
- An option to disable static files processing on Nginx side
- An option to install Fail2ban on CentOS 7
- An option to add external databases (backing up and settings management are not supported). This section also shows all current local database servers conntected
- Improved idn domains search
- FTPS|FTPES support for backups
- .gz files unpacking support via File Manager.
- MySQL variables search with underscope