To open “Site setting” open a site card first and then select “Settings” menu.
“Site settings” has several submenus:
This menu also contains “Delete site” button which removes the site and all related data (files, domains, certificates, databases etc.)
Let’s have a closer look on each section
This submenu includes general site settings:
- Enable/disable a site
- Enable/disable temporary link usage.
- Administrator email address
- Site encoding
- IP-address, the site will be available at
- Site aliases
This menu contains management tools to make your site work via HTTPS protocol. If a certificate is specified in “SSL certificate field” additional options will appear:
- HTTPS redirect - this option makes all requests redirected to HTTPS with 301 code.
- HSTS - this option sends при включении данного параметра сервер отправляет Strict-Transport-Security, header that forces browser to use HTTPS connection only
- HTTP2 - enabling the second version of HTTP protocol
This submenu contains redirect setting for incoming requests to the site:
- The main site mirror - when enabled requests will be redirected from aliases to the name specified
- Auto subdomains - this section will be described in details later
This submenu includes site directory settings:
- Index page: this option specifies a page to show upon request to the site. Several pages can be specified.
- Root directory - specifies a root directory to use for the site. Can not be changed
- Subdirectory - specifies the site if it needs to operate from non-root directory.
This submenu includes options for PHP scripts processing by the web server:
- Enable/disable PHP scripts processing
- PHP mode
- PHP version (can be changed only for a specific PHP modes)
- Worker amount - specified for PHP-FPM mode only